Saturday, April 21, 2007

welcome 2 jungle

In the jungleWelcome to the jungleWatch it bring you to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,n,,n,n,,n knees, kneesI wanna watch you bleed
Welcome to the jungleWe take it day by dayIf you want it you're gonna bleedBut it's the price you payAnd you're a very sexy girlThat's very hard to pleaseYou can taste the bright lightsBut you won't get them for freeIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleFeel my, my, my serpentineI, I wanna hear you scream
Welcome to the jungleIt gets worse here everydayYa learn ta live like an animalIn the jungle where we playIf you got a hunger for what you seeYou'll take it eventuallyYou can have anything you wantBut you better not take it from me
Chorus
And when you're high you neverEver want to come down, so down, so down, so down YEAH!
You know where you areYou're in the jungle babyYou're gonna dieIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleWatch it bring you to your shu n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n knees, kneesIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleFeel my, my, my serpentineIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleWatch it bring you to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n.n, knees, kneesIn the jungleWelcome to the jungle Watch it bring you to yourIt's gonna bring you down!Ha!

1 comment:

adhex chupy chiprhute said...

just post...
nyontek lagi..
hahaha...